Proposed: April 1, 2016
Friday, April 1, 2016
1:15 pm, 104 Jerome Greene Hall
1. Adoption of the agenda
2. Adoption of the minutes of February 26, 2016
3. President’s remarks
4. Executive Committee chair’s remarks:
- Plans for the final plenary (April 29)
5. Votes on resolutions
- Safwan Masri, EVP for Global Centers, on efforts to support research through the Global Centers; Sen. Susan McGregor (NT, Journ.) will talk about her project with the Istanbul GC to build networks for the secure transfer of data for journalists, NGOs, and scholars in the Middle East.
- Initial presentation of results of the faculty quality-of-life survey (O’Halloran).
7. Committee reports